Come out, come out...

Tomorrow, Saturday November 21st the Greenpoint Food market returns...



I'll be selling:
-Spicy Beef Empanadas
-Spinach & Mushroom Empanadas
-Chocolate Cake Pops
-Red Velvet Cake Pops
-Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake Pops
-Hazelnut Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies
-Double Chocolate Mint Cookies
-Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies

I'm really sorry for the short notice, I was busy baking all that good stuff... Hope to see you there!

Also- I finally created a Facebook page for La Tia Faby, so check it out!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok so my colleagues/friends absolutely LOVE your cake pops.

what one of them said:

"it's the perfect size... since a regular cupcake is too much and unhealthy... but a cake pop is perfect"

cake pop sampling = viral marketing!!

-heather

Post a Comment