Turkey day is around the corner...

In case you were wondering why I haven't been posting anything... This is why:



I made these pops using a friend's Raspberry Jello Shot Chocolate Cake (longest cake name ever) recipe, they have vodka and creme of cacao. I covered the tip of some candy corns with chocolate and used them as the feathers, and chocolate covered sun flower seeds for the beaks... aren't they adorable?

I will be selling baked goods at a fundraiser on december 11th, and since it's a winter ball, why not winter- themed baked goods?

So I baked some delicious Double Chocolate Mint cookies... unfortunately, being busy baking... I forgot to take pictures of them... and now they are gone.. oops! I have to do some minor changes to the recipe so once I bake them for the fundraiser, I'll make sure to document every single crumb.

I also made more cupcake pops (of course). These were vanilla ones with sprinkles and covered them in white and dark chocolate..



Yuuumm...






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved the mint cookies!!!

and adorableeeeeeee cupcake pops faby!!

-heather

Post a Comment